Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sephora OPI Fall~ The Garden of Good and Evil

Sephora OPI has done it again, releasing yet another cool themed collection for fall. Named the Garden of Good and Evil, I like the brightness of this collection. Though there are some darker more fall normal shades there are more lively colours too, which is a nice touch. The shades as always cost $9.50 USD. Anyways here is the shades and their descriptions.
Designer Fig Leaf: Metallic Olive Green

What's Your Poison?: Cranberry Red with Chunky Glitter 

My Personal Serpent: Dark Teal Cream

Tempted By Teal: Metallic Teal

Frankly I Don't Give A-Dam: Light Grey Cream

Eve-y On The Eyes: Metallic Grape

Sin-cerely Violet: Metallic Lilac
Mini-Set! Includes the colour: Frankly I Don't Give A-Dam, Completely Fern-ished, Eve-y On The Eyes, and Tempted By Teal. The mini set costs $18 USD.

Completely Fern-ished is a Jelly-Cream Army Green shade.

I've found a couple people that have swatches up for this collection! Here are the links:
- Lacquered Lover has swatches for the entire mini set up
- Manicure Mommas has a bunch of them up here is all her pages
- Manicure Mommas What's Your Posion?
- Manicure Mommas Designer Fig Leaf
- Manicure Mommas Some Bottle Pics
- Dizzy Nails has My Personal Serpent swatched with a gold crackle on top

No comments:

Post a Comment