Saturday, August 16, 2014

Just Because It's Pretty

I literally have not done one of these posts in years but I decided to do one as there are some neat looking cosmetics products out there lately.
If you haven't seen one of these posts before these are basically just images of gorgeous or cool looking cosmetics packaging. I've not tested these out unless I say otherwise.

Image from the Kiko website

Image from the Kiko website

First up is the Kiko Queen of Hearts Limited Edition Eyeshadow palette which look lovely. You can see some of the other powder products from this collection which are stunning in this blog post here by British Beauty Blogger. You can see the Daring Game Collection online  HERE. Gosh I'd love to try these out, but unfortunately I can't access them over here in Canada. Bonus news Kiko is completely cruelty-free (and possibly vegan too).

Image from Sephora

Some of the best shots of this palette are from Makeup and Beauty Blog's Post or from Not So Frivolous' post here.
I adore the look of this palette! The gorgeous snake motif in gold, the purple jewel, the dark wood. Gah. If only I needed more purple eyeshadow (unfortunately I have enough purples now to last my children's children's needs for purple and I'm trying desperately to be good).
Tarte is also a cruelty-free brand.

Image from cosmeticoskorea.com
Finally is the freakin adorable Panda White Magic Skin Cream from Tony Moly (I believe Tony Moly is cruelty-free but I'm not 100% sure).  I want this just for the package- I don't need it for the supposed anti-aging properties or the whitening properties, just for the Panda 3D love. SO CUTE! You can see some other pictures and purchase it Here. No idea if it work though :P!

That is it for now! Love any of these or used any of these products? Seen any other awesome packaging out there? Let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment