Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Viva Organics Amaze Exfoliating Gel Review

Viva Organics Amaze Exfoliating Gel, Image from TheGreenKiss.ca

Viva Organics isn't a brand that I've heard too much about, but I was browsing through some clean beauty websites and saw this. Someone left a rave review about this mask/treatment and I eventually decided to take a chance and order it. I am SO glad that I did.


Viva Organics is a natural/clean/green brand. The Amaze Gel is Paraben, Gluten, GMO, artificial fragrance and colourant free. It's also hypoallergenic, formulated for sensitive skin, vegan and cruelty-free.

The Amaze Exfoliating Gel is supposed to do exactly what it says on the jar- exfoliate your face. They state "This exfoliating gel treats blackheads, rosacea, acne, and blocked pores while also minimizing visible age spots, scarring, and fine lines. With its unique combination of ginseng and aloe vera, the Amaze Exfoliating Gel heals, calms, and repairs damaged skin. "


Awesome bamboo lid and logo design.

 But what makes this different than any other product I've tried before?

Frankly this gel is unlike anything else I've experienced.

The consistency of the Amaze Exfoliating Gel.
Firstly this isn't a mask and it's not a leave on product either. This gel is a quick treatment that literally takes 10 minutes tops- and that includes washing and drying your face off before use. In order to use this you dab some of the lovely ginger smelling gel onto your dry face and then gently massage it into the skin.
This is about all you need to treat a full face with the Amaze Exfoliating Gel.
Cloys of the Amaze Exfoliating Gel on my face so you can see approximately how much I use each time. 
Within seconds it starts to feel a little gritty under your fingers and then there are suddenly little balls. That is literally dead skin lifting away from your face and gathering. Keep massaging in circular motions gently all over the face and when the gel seems to have absorbed in/dried up then stop. You'll have this creepy but super satisfying experience of literally seeing all this dead skin come off. A quick rinse with a wash cloth and you're done. (Scroll quick if you don't want to see a pic of me with the result of dead skin balls on my face, I've kept it small so it's easier to ignore. Click the image to see it bigger if you want a better idea).

The impressive results of dead skin removal with the Amaze Gel.
The absolute best part? There is literally no pain associated with this. No stinging, no redness, no scrubbing, no tingling, no menthol. Literally no sensitivity. I'm not sure how it works but this stuff blows me away! There isn't even a grit to this product just smooth super-powered gel.

Afterward using this my skin is so so soft. Like I have to try not to touch my face soft. It has such great ingredients as well, including hyaluronic acid, and aloe as some of my favourites.

Here are the full ingredients: "Aqua (Water), Propanediol (Zemea, Approved by Ecocert), *Vegetable Glycerine, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Polygonum Multiflorum Root, *Camellia Sinesis Leaf (White Tea), Potassium Sorbate, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Lactobacillus Ferment, *Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, *Panax Ginseng Root, Angelica polymorpha Sinensis, Sodium Hyaluronate" *items are certified organic.



Past all this, the packaging is super luxurious in my opinion. I love the heavy frosted glass jar and the bamboo lid. The only plastic part is the inner lid and the cover that goes over the mouth of the jar to seal in the moisture. I do wish they'd have come up with a way to eliminate the plastic completely but they did an admirable job in getting most of it.

The Amaze Exfoliating Gel retails for $49 CND for 30 ml or if you can find it some places like thegreenkiss.com have a 10 ml trial size available (as of this moment they are sold out). You can also find this product through PureAnada.ca  and well.ca. Take a look around a bit before you buy because sometimes these places have deals and you can save a bit of money (which is what I did). So yes, while this gel is expensive in my opinion it is so worth it. You don't need much per use and frankly the results are so immediate and satisfying it's well worth the investment.

Sprite Rating: 9.5/10

I will totally purchase this again once I finish it. I love how I can do this super quickly so it fits into my routine really easily, and I love the results. 

Have you tried anything from this brand Viva Organics? What are some of your favourite treatments? I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through my life weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how I could be transformed into a powerful person when I came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an Impressive blog it is very nice and it is very helpful and mind-blowing tutorial absoluteunisexsalon .

    ReplyDelete