Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Autumn Favourites

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for my lack of updates. Right now it feels like the world is falling down around my ears and I'm quite stressed just trying to keep things running. Anyways, here are some of the products and colours I just love to use in the fall. Autumn is my favourite season by far and it really shows when you look at where my shade preferences are seen. Hope you enjoy!

  • Spa Ritual polish in Howl (a black-brown with bronze shimmer)
  • Mac Mega Metal eyeshadow in Spectacle of Yourself (shimmery auburn shade)
  • Eyeko Indigo polish (Deep shimmery blue)
  • Wet n' Wild Inferno (Bright orange with gold shimmer)
  • Mac Kissable Lip Colour in Love Peck (Dark berry red)
  • Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stain and Balm in Twilight and Beloved- a berry and a purple
  • The Body Shop Autumn Leaves blush in Berry (Shimmery red blush)
  • Mac Fluidlines in Rich Ground (Copper), Dark Diversion (Dark Red), Midnight Blues (Dark Blue) and Dark Envy (Dark green)
  • Urban Decay eyeshadow in Lounge (Dark brick red with blue-green duochrome), Perversion (matte black), Twice Baked (Shimmery Dark Brown), Misdemeanor (Blackened blue-green)
  • Nars eyeshadow duo in Cheyenne (Burgundy and rich orange)
  • Venomous Cosmetics Lip Poison in Hypnotize (Coral almost red)
  • Morgana Cryptoria Lip Stick in Rose Plum (Berry)
  • Fyrinnae eyeshadow in Fire Opal (dark copper), Pumpkinfire (Black with orange shimmer), Dokkalfar (Black with green shimmer), Vodka (silver with green tinge), Damn Paladins (Taupe with green reflect)
  • Morgana Cryptoria eyeshadow in Brew Haha (Dark grey with some shimmer)
  • The Body Needs eyeshadow in Moonwalk (light grey)
  • Eyeko Polish in Vampira (Black with red glitter)
  • Venomous Cosmetics eyeshadow in Distant Planet (Dark blue-grey- very unique!)
  • Stila eyeshadow in Eden (Red-based malt brown)
  • Wet n' Wild Color Icon Single in Brulee (Nude shade)
  • Mac eyeshadow in Sumptuous Olive (Kahki green)
  • Mac Lipstick in The Faerie Glen (Nude), Slimshine Most Wanted (Bronzey-red)
  • Color Club Polishes in Snakeskin (Green-grey with gold shimmers), I Always Get My Man-Darin (Neon orange with light green shimmer)
  • Wet n' Wild Fast Dry in Sea Witch (Dark purple with blue shimmer)
  • Nars Cream Blush in Penny Lane
Not all the things mentioned were pictured and I apologize for the craptastic photo, I ran out of daylight and was using my iphone. 

As you can tell I'm huge into sultry eyes and toned down lips or red lips and toned down eyes. I love dark jewel tones for Autumn and it's the only time of year I wear orange. I also included in the photo a pair of earrings I'm fond of especially this time of year. Here are some other quick shots of some of the items.
Top to Bottom: Mac The Faerie Glen, Mac Slimshine Most Wanted, Revlon Beloved, Revlon Twilight
L to R: Color Club I Always Get My Man-Darin, Color Club Snakeskin, Wet n' Wild Sea Witch
Nail Polish by SpaRitual at ShopStyle

Spa Ritual Howl

Eyeliner by M·A·C at ShopStyle

Mac Fluidlines

Lip Products by Revlon at ShopStyle

Revlon Lip Stain

What are your favourite trends for Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment