Friday, May 18, 2012

Cult Nails~ Vicious Swatch and Review

Cult Nails Vicious (Cult Website Bottle Photo)
I've got another Cult Nails polish for everyone today! A dark royal purple creme called Vicious. This is very dark and looks almost black in some lights but is distinctly purple in sunlight.
I adore purples so I purchased this during the first $5 sale. This is probably the best of the Cult polishes I have in terms of wear time. It lasted a phenomenal 2 weeks with the Cult Nails top and Base coat (which are still my favourites as well). I rarely expect a full week out of my polishes so I was needless to say impressed. Above is shown with two coats of Vicious and Wicked Fast top coat, Get It On base coat.
On my purple comforter!
 Overall another winner from Cult Nails! A tad too dark for me in some lights but an excellent polish formula wise and still a nice colour. If you haven't tried out Cult Nails yet I'm not sure why you haven't. A $10 each these are some of the best polishes I've tried.

Sprite Rating: 9.5/10 (I took off half a mark only for it being darker than I wanted by a but.)

Would I buy it again? Yes, I would. I figure a light coat of something else underneath would solve the dark issue and the formula is so phenomenal that if I managed to finish the bottle I'd purchase it more than once!

No comments:

Post a Comment