Friday, May 18, 2012

Quick Swatches and Impressions of Bare Minerals The Elements Quad



At my last Sephora trip I spotted the Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals Eyeshadow Palette in Elements. Normally I wouldn't get something with an orange or a sheer sparkly colour in it, but I've kinda fallen for this pressed quad and it's on my wishlist!
The Elements palette
In the quad there are four shades, a shimmery pink-tinged beige, a matte almost green undertoned light grey, a matte toasted orange and a satin dusky teal. All are super pigmented and buttery in texture, though as the shimmery shade is so light it applies semi-sheer unless you build it up a bit.
 And because I like to name things- from top to bottom: Water, Earth, Air and Fire :D
The palette costs $38 CND with only 0.17 oz of product total but as the shadows are so pigmented it's still tempts me!
What about anyone else? Tried these quads from Bare Minerals?

No comments:

Post a Comment