Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Some Gifts for the Holidays

There are always cosmetics that seem to catch my attention that I add my list every year. This year has been harder than others in the past though as so many brands have changed their animal testing status to be able to sell in China. (Extremely frustrating as a cruelty-free beauty blogger and a big part of the reason I've not been blogging as much)

Anyways, here are some items that made the cut! Enjoy!

This has been on my wishlist for over a year. Expensive but it looks so nice!

Another long time wishlist item. I love the colour and though again on the pricer side I've heard such good things about Nars blushes over the years it's something I've been eyeing too.

A beautiful sophisticated eye and lip palette from Guerlain. I'm a little sketchy on whether Guerlain is still non-animal testing though. I've heard both answers lately.

These fresh lip treatments are half-size but you get a large range of colours! Plus with that many you don't really need the full size anyway. I love value packs. :D

If you haven't tried tarte's amazonian clay blushes, I highly recommend them. Highly pigmented, long wearing and nicely packaged. This set has two in it and some nice looking eyeshadows.

What about everyone else? What are you eyeing up for Christmas?



1 comment: