Friday, January 27, 2017

Jaydancin Mineral Foundation- Review


Today's review is for a Mineral Foundation by a small Canadian company called Jaydancin. They're a skincare and make-up brand that focus on all natural and organic ingredients. Plus, they're a local brand for me which is really cool.

As you can see from the picture, the foundation is a loose powder. I have the foundation in shade 1 and they have quite a few foundation shades, though only five are available through their website. They have two sizes available the larger at 9 grams for $18 CND, and the smaller 3 grams for $10 CND. Pictured above is the 3 gram size.

Ingredients: Rice Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Kaolin Clay, Iron Oxides

I do really like the ingredients in this foundation. Both Titanium and Zinc oxide give a bit of sun protection and the Kaolin clay is good for oil absorption. 

The foundation is what I would call sheer coverage- it doesn't cover anything major but it evens out your skin-tone a bit and still looks like skin. It does fairly well on my oily skin through-out the day, needing to be re-touched in the afternoon. 
Bare Face
With Jaydancin Foundation (nothing else)
As you can see if you've got skin issues (acne, post-acne marks, etc) to cover like me this isn't going to cut it on it's own, but with some concealer it looks nice. It's very natural looking and can easily pass for a no make-up look. 

The packaging is a tad small (3 gram) to work with but I do like the shifter that comes with it. It's very easy to move and you can actually get a decent amount of powder out without spilling it all. It's a nice change from sifters that don't let enough out or having to deal with all the powder at once.

Overall as long as you go into it knowing that the foundation is sheer it's a nice foundation. It blends in well and stays all day, even if you do need something extra for oil control part way through. 

Sprite Rating: 8/10, mainly because it doesn't have enough coverage for me and sometimes the loose powder is a bit hard to work with in the size of the 3 gram packaging. 




1 comment:

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through my life weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how I could be transformed into a powerful person when I came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete