Thursday, January 26, 2012

New Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes for Spring & Swatches!

Clockwise from top left: Buff, Frisky, Glisten, Adored
If you haven't heard Tarte has released more shades of their award winning Amazonian Clay blushes for spring! In the past I reviewed one of the older shades (Blissful, you can read my review here!), and it is a fabulous blush- longer lasting than any of my other powder blushes that I own. I know a bunch of you are interested so when I was in my Sephora and saw the new 4 shades I knew I needed to swatch them for you!
Here they are all waiting to be purchased!
The four shades are Frisky a bright watermelon coral with gold shimmer, Buff a tan with silver shimmer, Glisten (a Nars Orgasm look-a-like) a soft peach-pink with lovely super-fine gold shimmer, and Adored a blue-based pink with silver shimmer. All four shades are pretty wearable in my opinion though Glisten was the prettiest to me with Frisky a close second.
T-B: Frisky, Buff, Glisten, Adored

T-B: Frisky, Buff, Glisten, Adored
What do you all think? Excited for some more shades in the line? I'm glad they added such a bright shade as Frisky as now they've got shades in the line for literally every skintone out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment