Saturday, August 10, 2013

Some awesome deals at the moment!

First up we've got some things from Urban Decay. You can check out their sale page here: SALE!

There are some of the excellent 24/7 Shadow Pencils on sale in the shades Narc (a mossy green) and Mercury (a gunmetal). They are on sale for $11 USD instead of $20.


The old version of the 24/7 eyeliners are on sale too, which are really just as good as the new ones in my opinion just in slightly different packaging and slightly different shades. They are a steal at the moment for $6 USD instead of the old price which was a ghastly $19.

The feminine, fun and dangerous palettes are on sale too and I think they're limited edition so if you like any of the colour combos this would be the time to pick one up. They're on for $16 USD instead of $36. Urban Decay's eyeshadow formula is one of my favourites (excluding the glitter shades) so this is a nice deal. Each palette comes with six eyeshadows and a mini lipgloss.
The deluxe palette has also been reduced in price and it a pretty $10 USD instead of $38 USD. It comes with an itty bitty primer potion to try as well.

They have four shades of their huge deluxe shadows on sale too for only $4 USD. I think these are also being discontinued if you're interested.

There are some other things on sale at Urban Decay on their sale page (linked above) but these are the ones that catch my interest. If you're looking for something cheap and still good quality I'd think about possibly getting something from them.


Next we've got some lovely Sephora deals. First up is this kit from tarte. I love many of tarte's products and their amazon clay blush formula is the best long lasting blush I own. This kit includes three products all in the shade Achiote a medium pink with shimmer. The kit is only $35 CND at the moment instead of the unsightly $85 CND. You can check it out HERE! I am so so tempted by this kit and I told myself I wouldn't buy anything else this month!


Next is the Bare Minerals palette in Star Treatment. I've heard so many rave reviews about the Bare Minerals pressed eyeshadows that this is a good time to try it. Eight shadows and one mini of their eyeshadow primer is included. It's on sale for $30 CND from the overpriced $50 CND before. You can see it: HERE


Finally we have the Longwear Stila Lipstick twist-up pencils in certain shades Here! I've always wanted to try these so I'm tempted here too! They're on sale for $15 CND instead of $26 CND.

So that's it for the moment! If you are going to make a purchase be sure to use your ebates and check retailmenot for good discount/free ship/extra codes. It always helps to chip a bit extra down on the price! Any other deals going on at the moment worth checking out?

No comments:

Post a Comment