|Image from Sephora Website|
Free Hourglass Mascara with any purchase. Film Noir Full Spectrum Mascara. The code online is Spectrum.
Here is Sephora's description of the mascara: Film Noir's signature hourglass-shaped brush is designed for optimal application, adding volume, length, lift and separation to lashes. The intense concentration of Panthenol (ProVitamin B5) adds a reflective, jet-black sheen for dramatic impact.
Now that sounds pretty nice to me! Hourglass is a expensive, high end brand, and the normal size mascara will go at $28 USD when it does become available (it's not out yet, so the sample lets you try it first which is kind of cool!)
They go on to mention why a couple of ingredients make the mascara special:
Panthenol (ProVitamin B5)-> Immediately binds to lashes, helping to add volume and thickness.
Aracia Senegal Gum-> Acts as an adhesive to prevent flaking and smudging.
Beeswax and Natural Vegetable Oils-> Helps condition lashes for added shine and softness.
Hourglass then goes off to list all the things not included in the mascara including Sulfates, parabens, and other things to a list of 6.
|Image from a Sephora e-mail|
- Clarins Multi-Active Serum (0.35 oz)
- Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener (0.13 oz)
- Laura Mercier mini Tinted Moisturizer in Nude (0.5 oz)
- Urban Decay Stardust Eyeshadow in Retrograde (0.035 oz)
- Sephora Collection Atomic Volume Mascara (0.1 oz)
- Dr. Brandt Collagen Booster (0.17 oz)
- Phyto Phytodefrisant (0.5 oz)
Hope this proves useful to someone!