Thursday, July 1, 2010

10 Lemming List!

I thought I'd make a list of all the things I'm currently craving. This includes things that have been out forever, and products coming out in the future (so once I see them in real life, I may or may not buy them!) All price points too! I've included pictures so you can see them too and decide whether or not this is something you may be interested in as well. I thought this would be a great way to show a bunch of options from a wide varieties of brands you may or may not of thought of as options before. So, without further ado:

1) Guerlain Fall eyeshadow palette in Vendome- At the moment I'm estimating about $80 CND, which for me is steep, but the colours are just beautiful and the packaging is to die for! More information is available here.(Picture provided by British Beauty Blogger)

2) Nars Strada eyeshadow- Despite my ever growing purple eyeshadow collection, every time I go past the NARS section at my local Sephora I am drawn to this smoky purple shade with gold flecks. I swatch it, long for it and tell myself I already own purple eyeshadow galore. This retails at $23 USD. (Picture from chaohuei.pixnet.net/blog/post)

3) Wet n' Wild Color Icon eyeshadow single in Brulee- I've heard such good things about the Wet n' Wild brand eyeshadows and this matte shade honestly looks like the perfect colour to even out my discolouration on my eyelids. Plus it averages around $3 CND. I can't wait to get my hands on one of these! Plus I like how small it is, so it looks really travel friendly. (Picture from Wegmans.com)

4) Fyrinnae loose eyeshadow in Wicked, Rapunzel Had Extensions, Slaugh, and Dragon Magic- I've recently fallen deeply in love with Fyrinnae's shadows. Beautiful unique colours, and sweet prices (Around $6.00 USD). You're best bet for pictures is to go to the Fyrinnae website. :D (www.Fyrinnae.com)

5) Fyrinnae Velvet Gel Silica Primer- Another Fyrinnae product, this primer is known to help control oil over the day as well as being free of silicone which I've recently found out is one of the things that flairs up my acne (this varies between people). It also is made of aloe vera gel which is great for skin irritations. I'd love to try this (as I'm in desperate need of a primer now, more in a later post), especially for only $5.50 USD for a half ounce jar. (www.Fyrinnae.com)

6) Mac Go For It Lipstick from the upcoming In The Groove Collection- Yes, its a purple-blue lipstick. I honestly want this for crazy punk days (which honestly only happens in a blue moon). It reminds me of the first lipstick I owned as a child and wore for years. Which is probably not a good look but I have a crazy craving for this I can't put aside.(Picture for Temptalia)

7) Make Up Forever Star Powder in 940 (White with Orange highlights) This looks much nicer in person, very subtle, very light and sheer and warm. It comes in a small shifter jar and costs $19.00 USD. (Picture from Sephora)

8) Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Orange Blossom- For $24 USD this is fairly expensive but the peachy pink glow this blush gives when swatched makes me want it so bad! Plus, Laura Mercier Second Skin blushes are wonderfully pigmented and last well and really look very natural on (I own Rose Petal). (Picture from ecomonkey.co.uk)

9) Illamasqua Under Eye Concealer in UC 115- A fair with neutral undertone concealer for undereye circles, I've only ever heard good things about Illamasqua and I'm in desperate need of a full cover undereye concealer. Plus, I love the packaging! It costs 12.50 british pound sterling. (Picture from Illamasqua)

10) Gosh Nail Varnish in Golden Dragon- OOH! This colour is completely up my alley! I love greeny blues. No idea on price, but it's a upper Drugstore brand available in Canada and the United Kingdom. (Picture from Vampy Varnish blog)

So thats it! Tell me about what ones you like the looks of which are completely not you, which you've tried or what you're currently after!

No comments:

Post a Comment