- 17 people filled out the form, one didn't enter the contest but filled the survey out anyway (thank-you!) and one didn't leave me their GFC or the way that they followed me or their name so I can't include them. That brings the total people that entered the contest to 15 :D
- One person supposably follows me through twitter. I found this confusing as I don't have twitter. (Is this even possible? If someone could explain that would be highly appreciated!)
- Everyone who entered had an opinion on animal testing- no one was on the fence!
- There was a tie on the Vegan/ Organic question- 6 people said I should try to include more of these types of products and 6 said they didn't have an opinion on the matter.
- 8 people wanted to see more items that weren't strictly skincare and cosmetics- I'll be writing one of these posts soon!
- Due to overwhelming opinion, I'll be adding notes on the bottom of all future posts that contain any brands that are either owned by a company that does test (but don't test themselves) or only test when required by law.
Saturday, April 2, 2011
Hey just a quick update everyone! The giveaway is now closed. Thanks so much to everyone who participated! I really appreciate it! For anyone who's interested here are the statistics. (I'll be choosing the winner with random.org later today)
Posted by Hebridean Sprite at 12:36 PM