Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mac Blogger Collection- Preliminary

No pictures yet, but I've just heard that Mac is releasing a collection of eyeshadows and lipglosses designed and named by 10 beauty bloggers! Personally I can't wait to hear more about this, I think the importance and value of beauty bloggers is really starting to show to the major cosmetic companies out there. I'll let you all know when I get more information about this collection. In the mean time, Mac has released two other collections- Fashion Flower and Quite Cute. Neither interested me personally nor does the coming Surfer collection, but I'm sure I'll get Mac frenzy again soon. :D

~Hebridean Sprite~

Some of the bloggers involved are Afrobella, Temptalia, Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog, Karlasugar, and The Makeup Girl (.net) Lianne.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to hear and see more about this collection!

    ReplyDelete