Me with wet hair (just out of the shower!)
For this one I used some warms as well as some really cool colours too! Overall I was really happy with the outcome, what do you think?
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Shell
- Nars Cream Blush in Penny Lane
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Shadow Pencil in Sin
- Make Up For Ever Star Powder in 942 (purple-blue sheen)
- Physician's Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner in Black
- Blinc Black tubing Mascara
- Mac Kissable Lip Colour in Peacocky
- Physician's Formula Healthy Wear in Translucent Light Powder SPF 50
- TheBalm TimeBalm under-eye concealer in Lighter than Light
Hope you enjoyed! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Note: Some of the products used in this post have companies that test on animals when required by law (only then) or owned by a company that does test but doesn't themselves.