Tuesday, May 17, 2011

CannonBall Waterproof Mascara by Urban Decay

(Click to see this image bigger)

For the mermaids, highly emotional and super athletes among us! Urban Decay has just released their new waterproof mascara CannonBall. I love the water effect on the name of the tube.

They state that it's super lightweight and doesn't flake all while adding length and volume.
I've not tried it though I may have to just to see how this holds up to the claims! Only comes in one shade (black) and costs $20 USD.

Mascara by Urban Decay at ShopStyle

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh fabulous, I have the Big Fatty Waterproof Mascara and to be honest it's been the most waterproof I've ever used... so I'll look forward to seeing how this one fares! Love Urban Decay. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try this!

    I have a giveaway on my blog. Please check it out. Link to giveaway here!

    :)

    ReplyDelete