Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sephora Smoky Waterproof Cream Liners Swatches

Recently during one of my trips to Sephora I noticed that they had a variety of cream liner pots and so I took the opportunity to swatch them. I was actually impressed with my limited exposure to their formula- a fairly dry cream that seemed to set and stay well (took a quite a bit of scrubbing to get them off! Especially the black). Some of these are more of a matte finish while others have a beautiful shimmer to them.

There are eight shades, I've listed them, their finishes and their names below. :D

  • Must Have, a matte dark black
  • Made in Manhattan, a dark smoky shimmery grey
  • Cafe a super dark matte brown
  • Statue Bronze, a shimmery true bronze shade
  • Grass is Greener, a shimmery dark slightly olive grass green
  • Electric Teal, a shimmery bright electric blue 
  • The Deep End, A bright matte royal blue
  • Bewitch Me, an amazing shimmery red plum (with red shimmer!)

On to the swatches!
T-B: Must Have, Electric Teal, Bewitch Me, Made in Manhattan, The Deep End, Grass is Greener, Statue Bronze, Cafe
T-B: The Deep End, Grass is Greener, Statue Bronze, Cafe

T-B: Must Have, Electric Teal, Bewitch Me, Made in Manhattan, Deep End and Grass is Greener
I apologize that the swatches aren't the best and the pictures are a bit off- not only was I in a rush, I didn't start swatching expecting to actually photograph these for you guys. In the end I decided that these were too good and intense to pass up. In Canada they cost $13 dollars, but in the USA they'll be less. I was really tempted to get Bewitch Me, as it would totally be a colour to bring out green in anyones eyes. I also love the shimmer in it! If I get one I'll certainly do a review.

1 comment:

  1. I've got three of these and I think they rock! I have statue bronze (GORG!!) the cafe (basic, nice color) and Made in Manhattan which goes on more blue grey on me. I think they wear very well, are super easy to apply (I almost prefer them a bit less creamy for my klutzy application skills!) and are cheaper than any of the dept. store ones such as MAC, BB, Stila etc. I like them a lot!

    ReplyDelete