So for the last couple months, ever since I saw the promo picture for this collection, I've been collecting photos and information like a magpie with shiny things. You've probably already guessed but it's: A Tartan Tale for this Holiday season.
|Yep, thats the largest image of the Promo picture I can find. Bleh. |
Here's some of the product names:
|From Specktra.net member iheartmakeup. L: Moonlight Night, R: The Family Crest|
|From Specktra.net member Hergreyness, the centre hot pink colour is called Irish Red.|
Of these pigments they've been described by Hergreyness as a Glimmery Fuschia (Named Irish Red), a Bronze with gold shimmer and a black base, and a Purple with gold shimmer and a black base. There was another red mentioned as well that wasn't shown.
The blushes (note, I'm fairly positive the dates on these pictures are wrong, these are the correct items):
|From Specktra.net member bbgillian. Her Highland Honey Blush.|
|Her Highland Honey Blush swatched.|
|Also from Specktra.net member bbgillian, Her Blooming Cheek.|
|bbgillian swatch (NC25 skin)|
|bbgillian swatch of Her Blooming Cheek on hand, blended slightly.|
|Gone Romancin' Dazzleglass Cream (Image from bbgillian)|
|Swatch of Gone Romancin' Dazzleglass Cream (bbgillian)|
|Cut A Caper Lipstick (bbgillian)|
|bbgillian's Cut A Caper in daylight.|
|UK Vogue shows The Faerie Glen lipstick off beside similar colours of other brands.|
The Sets (All from Musings of a Muse Blog):
From Specktra.net (Sorry I can't remember who translated/found this information) here's some more information on the sets. All prices are estimates based off last years holiday sets. The main colours are pink, and tan for these.
- Each Pigment set has four pigments and one glitter vial, last year the price for a pigment set was $32.50 USD.
- Each Lipgloss set has 5 inside, they previously were sold for $29.50 USD
- Each eyeshadow palette has 6 shadows, the only name I can remember is the bottom left one which is called Tartan. They will also have a mini 213 brush with them. Cost should be around $36 USD
- Each Lip Bag will have a Tartan patterned bag, a full size dazzleglass lip gloss and a full size lipstick. Costs are estimated between $22.50 and $36 USD
- Mineral sets will come in the cute tins and contain a full size paint pot, a full sized mineralize eyeshadow, a full sized lip glass and a sample size zoom lash. $59.50 USD
- Each Blush palette has three blushes, a sheertone shimmer, a beauty powder, and a normal blush. $38 USD
- One brush set comes in a cross shoulder strap bag containing a small 275, 212, 227, 190 and 129 brush.
- The other brush set is in a similar tartan cross-shoulder strap bag with a small 209, 219, 252, 168, and 187 brush.
- The eye bag includes, a mini 209 brush, of course the neat tartan bag, a full size fluidline, a full size pigment jar and a sample Zoom lash mascara.
So, I hope you benefited from this, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm truly excited to see more swatches and I'd love to see more photos of some of the lip products (like Courting Lilac). What are you thoughts? Digging the Tartan look?