Tuesday, February 1, 2011

NOTD: Color Club Fashion Addict

Yet another awesome colour (and my last that I purchased) from Color Club polishes that I picked up over the holidays, and most certainly a spring one! I ADORE this, named Fashion Addict it is unbelieveable. Two coats, though almost opaque in one this applied wonderfully like the other Color Club shades I purchased and has worn well to boot. Take a look!
Rainbow wonderfulness!

Direct Sunlight
In direct sunlight this is so pretty I can't stop looking at it! It takes my breath away!

Overall Rating: 10/10 - Seriously amazing, can't believe how inexpensive and high quality this is, plus it's vegan too!
Would I buy it again? YES!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Krista! You've been posting so many awesome items lately. My wallet may be in trouble. I especially love this nail colour! Can it be found in stores, or would I have to buy it off the internet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Valourose: Thanks! I'm trying to post a bunch when I have some time because this semester is crazy busy for me! You can't get Color Club in Canada, I bought this bottle when I went to the US and found it in a huge Bed Bath and Beyond store. Your best bet though will be to order it online. Even with shipping it shouldn't be too bad. Hope that helps! (My wallet is on strike!)

    ReplyDelete