Thursday, August 25, 2011

New things happening at Hebridean Sprite Beauty

Hey everyone just a quick update on things here on Hebridean Sprite Beauty. I've succumbed to Twitter, so you can follow and talk to me there under HebrideanSprite. I've also added some tabs at the top. A general home tab which will take you back to the main page, a contact me one which just moved the contact information and a Desires page which are items that have caught my interest that I'll change up every once in a while and why I'm interested in them in the first place. I may or may not add a blog sale page at some point depending on my poll in the right hand column. I'll probably move the information posts up too sometime today or tomorrow.

You may also have noticed that I've widened the reading portion of the posts. This is so I can show you larger pictures, so I'm hoping this is a good change. If you like it or dislike it let me know so I can improve the blog.

Anyways, hope you all are having a great Thrusday. I should have some exciting posts coming in the next few days such as a long overdue Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy review and Mac fluidlines from the new Mac Me Over collection which releases in stores today. I should also be  getting my Haus of Gloi stuff soon. *is excited*

If you do have Twitter you can follow me through the link here:


Follow HebrideanSprite on TwitterFollow HebrideanSprite on Twitter

1 comment: