Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mac Me Over Swatches Links!

Mac Me Over is the newest collection coming out from mac lately and there are a couple really neat looking items coming out with it! Personally I want all four fluidlines (which would cost me a hefty $80 CND- scream of horror!). Moleskin eyeshadow also looks lovely and the Lady Grey quad. Anyways, here are a couple of other blogs showing swatches of this upcoming collection!

Yuki's Lazy Channel has the full collection swatched both on skin and paper (but the text is in an asian language, so I can't read it just look!)

Hopelessly Addicted to Makeup has swatches up (all over her arm! Plus I just love her tattoo as well) she's also got a Part 2! for even for swatches. :D

The Shades of U has the Fluidlines and Shadesticks from the collection all swatched out for you too! She's also got the lady grey quad and single eyeshadows swatched and up too!

Vampy Varnish has got swatches up by sub-collection (all part of Mac Me Over but different displays)- Icelandic CoolMac Basics, and New Black.

Karlasugar has two sub-collections up and I'm sure she'll have the third one up in a couple days. For now though here is Icelandic Cool and Mac Basics. (I'll add her New Black swatches to this page when she adds them)

Enjoy! (And tell me what has caught your eye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment