Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tartan Tale More Swatches!

Golden Crown Tartan print eyeshadow
Thanks to Katjamo on Specktra for the photo and swatch!
Her blog
I'm back with more swatches! So far I can't tell how many more posts for this collection there are going to be but at least 2 more, as swatches haven't been obtained yet for over half the collection and I'm probably going to post when I buy things from the collection once it's released! This is the most excited I've been over a Mac collection in a long time, so I'm hoping the rest of the swatches live up to my high expectations! Thanks again to the girls on Specktra (Erine1881, Katjamo, and everyone else!) Here we go!

Happily Ever After Lip Kit: Top to Bottom: Endless Fun, Cheers all Around, To Joy
Fabulous Fantasy Lip Kit: Top to bottom: Heroic Tale, Imagine This, Storybook Ending

Hark the Heraldry Face Kit: Top to Bottom: Plum Foolery, Dame, Rose Beauty Powder

A Triumphant Blush Face Kit: Top to bottom: Peachtwist, Melba, Smooth Harmony Beauty Powder

6 Beauties Play It Cool eyeshadow palette:
Top to bottom left: Magic Moor, Altered State, Heather Belles
Top to bottom right: Silverwear, Hold my Gaze, To the Ball
Dashing Lassie eyeshadow palette
Top to bottom Left: Bronze, Buckwheat, Showstopper
Top to bottom right: Once Upon a Time, A Dashing Lassie, Magical Mist

Reelers & Rockers eyeshadow palette
Top to bottom left: Gaelic Gold, Family Treasure, Crown & Septre
Top to bottom right: White Rabbit, Melt my Heart, Carbon

Twists of Tartan eyeshadow palette
Top to bottom left: Vainglorious, Set to Dance, Bows and Curtseys
Top to bottom right: Lady's Prance, Rolled Gold, High Spirits
Swatch of Golden Crown Tartan print eyeshadow
Thanks to Katjamo on Specktra for the photo and swatch!
Her blog
The texture of the shadow was described as something between a mineralize shadow and Veluxe Pearl

Top: Moonlight Night pigment; Bottom: The Family Crest pigment

Frozen Dream Lipglass- From Bluebell's Beauty Blog
From Sassy Pink Lassies Mini Lipglass Kit
Photo from Bluebell's Beauty Blog

Sassy Lassy Lipglass, from Bluebell's Beauty Blog
From Sassy Pink Lassies Mini Lipglass Kit
Photo from Bluebell's Beauty Blog

Stealing Kisses Lipglass, from Bluebell's Beauty Blog
From Sassy Neutral Lassies Mini Lipglass Kit
Photo from Bluebell's Beauty Blog

My Highland Honey blush swatch
Thanks to Katjamo on Specktra for the photo and swatch!
Her blog
Katjamo describes the My Highland Honey as having a Satin finish, not a frost and that it is almost matte in texture. Something to take into account as this differs from the original information.

My Highland Honey Blush (brighter in real life)
Thanks to Katjamo on Specktra for the photo and swatch!
Her blog
 Phew! That's it for now! To see all the Tartan Tale posts on my blog click here! I hope to have the swatches for the single items by at the latest next Tuesday but I can't control anything so the time may vary! As I am now exhausted I'm off to bed as I have two papers still to write this week and one of them seems to be getting harder the more I work on it! Please remember to vote in the poll in the sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment