Tuesday, October 12, 2010

NOTD: Wet n' Wild Inferno

I love this polish! This to me honestly screams pumpkins, and orange autumn leaves at me. It's a warm orange with gold shimmer and at times looks like it's lit from within. My Dad described it best when he called it Pumpkin Spice, as it's exactly what a pumpkin looks like. Wet n' Wild Inferno is an awesome colour I think everyone needs, even if only for October. It costs $2.99 CND and is available at Zellars and Walmart here in Canada. The formula is good too in that it applies very nicely almost opaque in one coat but two to top it off. 
Sunlight to show off gold shimmer


The only issue I had with this was that it started to chip quickly, which is disappointing, but with how easily it applied (No brush strokes at all!), and it dried fairly quickly I don't think this is too much of an issue.
The bottle contains 10 ml of polish. The cap is really cute in my opinion with the flower swirls but it is a little awkward to hold until you get the hang of it.

Overall Rating: 8/10 because it does start to chip and show tip wear very quickly, though the colour is wonderful and the application like butter.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much SweetLikeJelly! I'm really digging this polish for fall it's just such a wonderful colour and I really think it would look good on anyone as it's a surprisingly neutral orange!

    ReplyDelete