Thursday, October 28, 2010

Avon Holiday: Luxe Lace

Another adorable collection with lace detailing for this winter. Avon can be ordered online and through an Avon Lady near you. So far I've heard good things about the collection, but really I've not used anything by Avon so I have no idea. But I like the packaging! :D

One of the lipsticks from the collection in Frostiest Mauve (a pretty pink with lilac undertone)
Black Supershock Mascara (doesn't the brush on this look neat?)

Two SuperShock pencil eyeliners in Black and Silver
And last but not least two lovely eyeshadow quads (that look very Chanel-esque don't you think?) in Lace Electric (top) and Lace Hues (bottom). Both in my opinion are drool worthy!

I've never really thought of Avon as a possible contender before for my money when it came to cosmetics. Skincare yes, but not makeup. This collection has changed my mind. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment