Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Nail Art

Being utterly bored yesterday, I took some fall nail polish colours, and some tin foil (we didn't have any toothpicks!) and did some fall nail designs. They're not very good, but I figured someone might be interested despite my lack of art skills (I am a science major, I'm not in art for a reason!).
I used:
  • Wet n' Wild coloricon Night Owl (black-dark purple shade)
  • Wet n' Wild Craze Polish in Inferno (Orange with Gold reflect)
  • Sephora by OPI Sample Sale (Candy Apple Red)
  • Sephora by OPI Leaf him at the Altar (Shimmery midtone green)


L-R: Bat, Maple Leaf, other Leaf

Horn of Plenty
Pumpkin

L-R: Apple, Black Cat

Top: Maple Leaf, Bottom: Bat, Right: Other Leaf
I know they're not great like some nail art I've seen done, but I thought they were very in theme with the time of year. (Inferno is stunning isn't it?! And Sample Sale is my favourite Red I own! :D)

Remember to take the time to vote on the side poll!


3 comments:

  1. Somebody really likes their colours! The enthusiasm shouts at me off the screen.

    I always like blogs on this subject that have plenty of photos so you can see what is being talked about.

    You might want to think about how much value the very long list of labels is offering your readers.

    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you very much for your comments Colin. I appreciate the suggestion as well I totally agree. I've cut it down some and on the look out for a drop down tab so hopefully that will help some. Again thank-you so much. I figure if we have colour we might as well use it! :D Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is great! I am way too afraid to so this...I don't have a very steady hand. :( I was just at Ricky's though, and they had these little bottles of glitter that were for nail art, so maybe I will try that!

    ReplyDelete