Sunday, October 10, 2010

FOTD: Thanksgiving

It's Thanksgiving here this weekend in Canada so I thought I'd show you all my Thanksgiving look. It's a simple warm look but I love it especially with my new rust coloured shirt (which isn't showing up as rust in this picture unfortunately!)

Why is it I always like pictures of my self better when I'm looking up?

Here's what I'm wearing:
Face: Neutrogena Water-Light Sunscreen SPF 45
Cargo Activating Face Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Light Intensity 1
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer Shade 2
Mac Prep & Prime Powder Transparent
Cheeks: The Body Shop Autumn Leaves Berry blush
Lorac Oil-free Luminizer in pearl (cheekbones)
This look is great for bringing out the green in my hazel eyes!

Eyes: Annabelle Brow pencil in Auburn
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Wet n' Wild Brule eyeshadow (to even out discolouration)
Urban Decay Lounge eyeshadow (all over lid and into crease)
Stila Eden eyeshadow (from crease to brow bone)
Mac Fluidline gel eyeliner in Rich Ground
Clinique Lash Power tubing mascara in Black
Lips: Mac Slimshine lipstick in Most Wanted
 I find it quite fitting for the autumn with all the leaves starting to change colour here. What do you all think?

No comments:

Post a Comment