Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just Because It's Pretty- Polish Bottle Edition

For the last couple months I've been scouring the internet for pretty nail polish bottles from cruelty-free companies. A harder feat than it sounds as some really fantastic bottles are made for companies that test. Which is frustrating because I want my pretties too. So, this post has come into being, lovely bottles with many colours all from bunny friendly companies. Let's get the show on the road!
(From You've Got Nail Blog)
These three as well as the lovely purple at the beginning of the post are all by the Asian company Etude House. Their bottles are classic and Victorian looking and I love how some have gold and some silver caps. Gorgeous! 
Lacquers Out Blush Blog
Beauty News NYC
A Beautiful Secret

These three are from a sadly discontinued brand called Goldie that was sold through Bath and Body Works. Adorable little bottles with cute white bows and flowers as the caps.


KOH is a neat brand I've recently discovered that specializes in nail care. I love the sleek look and lovely packaging the bottles come in!
 

Sheswai is a great eco-friendly brand with an adorable logo and awesome bottles! I'd love to actually try the formula of these to see if they live up to the how great the rest is. Unfortunetly there are only seven colours avaliable, but all are big three free. The brush handles are all made from real wood harvested on sustainable family owned tree farms. They also donate a portion of their sales to multiple programs whose goals are to educate and sustain the planet. How great is that?

How awesome are these rose polishes?!?! They were from last year by Fantasy Makers (a brand by Wet n' Wild that only comes out for halloween). I want them, just to look at on my dresser.
How cute are these? These polishes are by Cheeky Monkey, and cheeky they are! Each bottle has the name of the polish all over it in different fonts and I love the slight naughtiness of them. So cute!
Image from Polish Police


Top Shop in the United Kingdom has got adorable polish. (They're make-up looks pretty neat too!) I think you'll agree. :D

That's it for now, eventually I'll do another (as they're an endless amount of awesome polish bottles out there). If you know of any polish bottles that are cruelty-free and think should be included leave me a comment or send me an e-mail. I'd love to hear from you!




No comments:

Post a Comment