Wednesday, October 20, 2010

iPhone Applications

I don't know about anyone else but I love my iphone and the many free apps available for it! I've found a couple awesome ones, so I thought I'd share.

The first is the new Sephora app- Sephora To Go. Released new this week. As you can see from the image above, there is a ton to this app from reading reviews and scanning barcodes to past purchases and beauty advice. Best of all it's free. Check it out HERE.

Face Primer by Tarina Tarantino at ShopStyle

And as a bonus for downloading the app, you get a free primer code for Tarina Tarantino Pearl Glow Primer (or you can just show them the app in store!). Nothing beats free things :D (P.S. they're is a way to look at this app on your smartphone too detailed on the Sephora site).


Next up is the Beauty Product Reviews by totalbeauty.com. Basically you can search through many categories and get reviews about the products. Not excellent, but not bad either, I recently used it when I was bored out of my mind in the doctors office. This too is free, and it was straight forward to use.

This is one I just found too. This one simmers down to pretty much random facts to help you live and look better. All in funky font. 500 beauty tips include things like "Carrots help protect the outer layer of your skin and help prevent aging." It's cute with bubbly font and comic-book bright colours, plus it has lots of handy little facts.
Another really easy to use (and of course free) app is the Leaping Bunny Cruelty Free one. Just choose a category and a product type and it lists brands that are cruelty-free that sell that product. A neat way to look for animal friendly alternatives. (And I mean who doesn't want a bunny on their phone :D)

That's it for now! Do you have an iphone with apps? What apps are your favourites?

1 comment:

  1. iPhone 5 is now on its way. It'g got more and better features plus new and exciting applications ready for download.

    ReplyDelete