Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Look! (and some extra Halloween items!)


Happy All Hallows Eve everyone!
One of my most favourite times of the year, when the veil between life and death thins and we dress up to confuse the demons who are up to no good! I've got my current vampy manicure, my make-up look for my costume, the pumpkins me and my mom did and the spiderweb cupcakes we made. Lots of spooky goodness in this post!

I painted my nails first with my base coat Gelous then two coats of Vampira by Eyeko. Then I took painters tape and taped across so only the tips showed and used Sephora OPI's Sample Sale for blood red tips on a very blood splattered and gothic looking nail design.
Showing the shimmer :D

Green slime and purple webbing blood splatter cupcakes! (Actually it's just buttercream icing and cherry chip cupcakes but they were fun to make!)
Here's my vampire look! My first time using false eyelashes I had to cut them in half to get them to stick on okay but overall I'm quite pleased.
My vampire teeth (I love these, no lisp and the look awesome!)
My vampire look :D (Some of the white eyeshadow has come off by this point but you get the idea). Here's what I used: 
  • Annabelle matte eyeshadow single in Snowflake
  • Lorac oil-free illuminzer in pearl 01
  • Revlon dark red lipstain in Twilight
  • Mac Greasepaint stick in Greengrease
  • Wet n' Wild Holographic Silver glitter
  • Mac Vex eyeshadow
  • Gosh Waterproof eyeshadow cream stick in Love That Ivory
  • Kat Von D 500 point Sephora palette black sparkly eyeshadow
  • Fake Lashes from Life Brand
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero
  • Fyrinnae Lip Lustre in Ghostly Voice
  • Quo Eiffel Tower lip gloss in burgundy
  • Cargo Activating Primer
  • Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in number 2
  • Make Up Forever Full Cover Concealer (forgot the number)

My Graveyard scene with the wind-blown tree branches!
And all lit up!
Mom's pumpkin topiary :D

Top lit up!
That's all for now! Hope you enjoyed, feel free to ask any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment