Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Art Deco Glam Art Collection

Image from ArtDeco website

Sorry for the lack of updates yesterday, it was literally a day from hell. The entire day was miserable. I should have stayed in bed, bleh. Anyways, I wanted to showcase a holiday collection from a less popular brand today ArtDeco.

I especially like the brocade sort of pattern that is evident through out the release. Here's some pictures! :D

Silver and Gold glitter hair spray
(From ArtDeco website)

Glitter Liners
(Image from ArtDeco website)
The glitter liners come in four shades. I think these are perfect for parties and get-togethers over the holidays!
White Gold glitter liner
ArtDeco website Image
Gold glitter liner
ArtDeco website Image
Silver glitter liner
ArtDeco website Image
Blue metallic glitter liner
ArtDeco website Image
Image from 
This is one of my favourites! Noblesse highlighter can be used as a face highlight or all three as eyeshadows. So pretty.
There are four lipsticks with the collection, they all are shimmery. Royal Rose, Noble Mauve, Brilliant Red, and Precious Bronze.
This is probably my favourite of the collection, the eyeshadow magnetic palette. It fits four eyeshadows which are easily interchanged. There are 8 Glam Art eyeshadows that came out with it but the palette fits other shades by ArtDeco too.
Lipgloss from ArtDeco website
Beauty Addict Blog (for image)
These eyeshadows are beautiful too. Look at the lovely lace pattern. *drool* I can't seem to find this on the website but this is supposed to be part of the collection. 

I quite like the collection you can check it out yourself at the ArtDeco website here. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I'll take a look at your blog maRyya. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete